The Kennesaw Museum Foundation will host the 18th Annual Great Locomotive Chase Golf Tournament on April 28 at Pinetree Country Club in Kennesaw.
Registration for the tournament opens at 10:00 a.m. on the day of the tournament. The welcoming ceremony is scheduled for 11:30 a.m., a half-hour before the noon shotgun start.
Players will be treated to a progressive lunch during the tournament. Following the conclusion of play, Carrabba’s Italian Grill at Town Center will provide participants a courtesy dinner.
Sponsorship opportunities for this year’s tournament are:
- Tournament Sponsor ($2,500): In addition to playing privileges and full mulligan packages for four players, including PGA gift cards, raffle tickets and a pair of mulligans. The Tournament Sponsorship also features recognition in all materials and news releases; a one year naming opportunity within the Museum; premier VIP recognition on the Tournament’s Donors Board; a free museum day for employees; and an annual Bronze Corporate Museum Membership.
- Team Sponsor ($1,000): Playing and range privileges for four players.
- Participating Green Sponsor ($250): Provides opportunity to network with players and distribute promotional material at the driving range and assigned green.
- Individual Player ($250): Playing and range of privileges for one player.
- Tee Sponsor ($100): Provides prominent tee or green sponsorship sign at the tournament.
Marietta law firm Bentley, Bentley and Bentley is the title sponsor for this year’s tournament. Proceeds from the event will support the Southern Museum of Civil War & Locomotive History’s ongoing mission of programming and education.