Admission Pass Donation Policy
The Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History fulfills hundreds of requests to support auctions and fundraisers each year. We are happy to consider requests for ticket donations for the following types of organizations:
- Elementary and Secondary Schools (public or private)
- Recognized Non-profit and municipal Museums
- Non-profits with an educational mission
- Companies with an educational mission
- Organizations and clubs with an educational mission
- Retirement and Veteran groups
Requests of donation are limited to one request per year per organization and donated admission tickets are limited to the value of general admission only and are not valid use for museum special events. No cash value is applicable for donated tickets. The Southern Museum of Civil War and Locomotive History requests that any organization that accepts any donated items place a reciprocal acknowledgment within any marketing materials or programs that support the representative organization and/or the event.
The Southern Museum does not support the following:
- Organizations supporting political candidates, causes, or ballot measures
- Groups seeking items to support religious/secular missions or activities
- Organizations that deny membership based upon minority status, race, ethnicity, or sexual orientation
- Individuals of families not associated with a recognized community group
If you would like to request a donation, please fill out the form below. Due to the frequency and number of donation requests, requests are not guaranteed. Please await a timely response to your request. No phone calls or emails please.