The General Emporium | Gift Shop
Phone: (770) 427-2117, ext. 3178
The Gift Emporium carries a wide variety of items from Civil War & Railroad souvenirs to children’s train sets and books, to our own Lacy House line of Jams & Jellies. There truly is something for everyone here at the Emporium.
- Prints, maps & media about the Great Locomotive Chase and the General.
- T-shirts, mugs, magnet, ornaments
- Books on local history
- CD’s –DVD’s on both railroading and the Civil War
- Children’s toy & book area
Services Offered at the Gift Emporium
- Custom made gift baskets
- Shipping inside the continental United States
- Open 7 days a week. Same hours as the museum – but no admission charge to shop
- Become a museum member & receive 20 percent off all your Emporium purchases